Vaccination with AstraZeneca


I have an appointment to get my vaccine, which should protect me against COVID-19. I was extremely insecure about what kind of vaccine would be good for me and what kind I should accept from among them. I realized that we have not been able to be clever in this question, because experts have not had enough and much punctual information about byeffects of vaccines as well. So we have to accept the momentary knowledge that we can pick up and can make a decission about this important question. We are taking part in a big, worldwide experiment at the moment.

All the same, I tried to inquire byeffects of others and collected lots of experisences. Because I accepted the offered vaccine of AstraZeneca I began looking for persons who got it. So I noticed that many persons and friends of my acquaintanceship had this vaccine and they could reported many different byeffects.

For example, my friend who is under thirty, said that after vaccineting she was terribly tired and her limbs were full of pain. She had two days when her mood was awfully bad and her pep was out. But, she said, her mother had it as well and she did not feel anything and she was very well after vaccineting.

My younger brother, who is under fifty, was injected as well by Astra and he told me that he was little bit tired and he felt that something hiding in his body. It took about two days and every shymptom was blew away. The second time, when he was injected, he did not feel anything and he was very well after vaccineting.

So, I have collected many experiences I try to trust in my fortune and I will avoid every shymptom that were recited and it will protect me as soon as possible. But I know, we will not leave our masks and alertness, so after injection we have to wear it and try to avoid others’ overtures for a long time.  

Photo: MTI/Bruzák Noémi

         

 

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Szavak nélkül

Pipacsok közt veled lenni

Beszélő kövekbe zárt hallgatag dilemmák