If you lose your weight, it will be a scandal, again

 

I had a critique about my essay, which included my upset feeling in connection with my weight loosing. So, I wrote my emotions in my angle and I tried to explain why my families and acquaintances could handle with wrong ways my shape changing.

My criticaster said that, almost behind of everybody illness should have been looked for mental problems that I could not emphasy enough in my essay and I ought to have taken responsibility for my sentences circulated in online space. And it was an extremely sensitive topic that I ought to have embodied in a more sensitive way. In addition, many people who suffered from bulimia or anorexia did not get enough attendance so they died without helping. So, my family and fellows wanted to protect me and worried about my condition only.   

I started to think about this opinion and I realized that we could talk about these questions but the fact was fact, our nation has been full of overweight persons who need some help. I do not believe that every corpulent people suffers from menthal illness, but if they have these problems, they need helping. As I can see, rather they have bad eating habits, which root in our traditions and they can be changed by proper experts who can explain how they can get rid of their excesses in a friendly way without starvation.

I know that, the bulimia and anorexia are latent problems, and lots of persons died due to them. We do not talk about these illnesses enough, which root real serious mental problems. These mental illnesses should be treated and all patiens have rights to get adequate treatments to recover and rebuilt their bodies and lives.

Back to my problem, in my opinion, our families and fellows do not help us if they tell us their more and more comments about our shape because sooner or later they get frustrating us and we get to feel ourselves to be a disabled persons who can not make a decissions about their life and habits.

They can do utmost, if they watch our body changing and they will be able to see that our conditions begin getting worse they will have to interfere and save us.

All in all, I understand my relatives and friends that they are worried about me, but they should keep a distance and try to find good time and good way when we can tell about my conditions without emotions and they should accept that I will read them about my thinking of ways.       

 

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Szavak nélkül

Pipacsok közt veled lenni

Beszélő kövekbe zárt hallgatag dilemmák